Sunday 18 November 2012

MEMORY #6 – BIG DEAL


Vincent woke up not knowing about the insect intruder. Then he had a delicious breakfast containing, surprisingly, potatoes.

“I wish my mother could cook, my whole life I eat only potatoes – potatoes for breakfast, potatoes for lunch, potatoes for dinner, potato birthday cake, potato Christmas sweets. I hate these stupid potatoes! I promise this potato is my last!”

And Vincent threw away all his potatoes.

“Oh, I am so hungry.  I wish I hadn’t thrown my potatoes away. I would give my soul for something to eat.”

When Vincent said his wish, something strange happened – the sky turned dark, birds stopped singing and a breeze wind started to blow.

“At your service, young man,” said a man who suddenly appeared.

“W-w-who are you? A-a-are you Satan?” Vincent nervously asked.

“I would call myself a new friend of yours. Please, call me Leonard.”

“Ok, Leonard, and what do you want?”

“What do I want? Please Vincent, I want almost nothing from you, I am here just for you.”

“How do you know my name? Can you read my mind or something?”

“You have it written on your sack, Vincent.”

“Oh”

“I see you are hungry Vincent, do you want something to eat?”

“It would be nice of you, Leonard.”

“I will be more than happy to share my food with you Vincent, just one banality, fill this short form for me, please.”

First name*: ________________      
Last name*: ________________       
Password *(Must be between 6-12 characters):_______________                                   
Re-enter password*:________________     
Security Question: ________________________________________       
Answer:________________________________________________           
Primary email*: ____________________
Secondary email: ___________________            
Address*: __________________________ 
City*: _____________________________
Country/Region*:_____________________
State/Province: _______________________ 
Zip or Postal Code*: ___________________ 
Phone number*: _______________________

I am agreeing to the Terms of Service above and both the Program Policy and the Privacy Policy.*__________________

* Required fields

“What the hell is this, Leonard!?”

“Oh, sorry Vincent, this one is wrong, here’s yours.”

First name*: _________________       
Last name*: _________________ 

Signature with one‘s own blood*:_____________________ 

* Required fields


„Thank you Vincent and now we can have dinner! Behold, my own recipe – potato pancakes!“

No comments:

Post a Comment